Skip to main content

Featured

Solar Panel 3D | New Power solution for your home

It's the cheapest, most straightforward way to effortlessly make your own "personal power plant "... and have a perpetual source of cheap green electricity for anything heading our way.

Digital tools in our lives today by Billy Kasis writer

 

We see a young man with his hands behind his head, comfortable and relaxed, and in front of him a laptop in his office. On the left and in its office is an old film with a film and a small pot with a green plant to the right. Right off the office table, we also see a black lamp.

Good morning my friends. Good evening, good night wherever you are.

Today I just wanted to write.

I have my birthday, and I said not to post many articles.

I will talk - briefly and succinctly - about digital tools.

I have been a computer programmer for many years and have always had the best tools.

Yes, just as a worker or a farmer needs to have the best tools, so do I.

What has been happening in the digital market in recent years?

There is a massive dynamic in producing such programs that loosen our hands.

The same has improved the two-way human-machine relationship (User experience).

In the last five years, the possibilities have increased with geometric progress since the companies started using artificial intelligence in their construction.

But that is not all.

They can receive data from programs in real time and monitor users' behavior, reactions, and preferences.

If we combine this with artificial intelligence, the new digital tools we found 5-10 years ago seem impossible to exist and have been made.

Robot terminator

The future is for machines to produce machines.

Prices

The prices are most often proportional to the solution capacity offered by each digital product.

From my experience, companies have the prices they display on their pages. But, still, to attract sellers (Affiliate marketing) like me, in this case, here on the Blog, they enable them (Affiliates) to get more significant discounts on the pages that promote these digital products.

So they try to increase their sales, to attract new sellers who, with their expenses and their own enough personal work in hours, give all these opportunities, discounts and bonuses to the end-users, i.e., to all of us.

For example, I wanted to buy a digital tool (program), and I needed help finding it under $ 55- $ 60.

Finally, through a page I found by chance (from Affiliate marketing) and the cookies I had on my computer, I bought it for 19 dollars forever! Not for a year or a few months.

The discounts can reach the interested customer (through an Affiliate page), sometimes even 50% or more.

So this method (Affiliate marketing) attracts more people who would like to buy the same expensive product but at a better price.

And the companies that produce them naturally make a profit.

Instead of selling (for example, 1,000 programs in a month for $ 100, sell 10,000 for $ 50).

So everyone is happy.

The strange thing is that if you get used to buying through special discounts, this becomes your habit.

And yes, I do apply it even in the Super Market.

I am glad to have the opportunity to contact you from here.

Billy Kasis.  (Blogger and more).

The Ultimate Digital Market with digital tools


Facebook Digital marketing and Branding 2023 by Billy Kasis

YouTube channel: Video Digital Marketing 2023
Billy Kasis writer

Comments